Changelog - 2017 Year in Review
Going into 2018, we wanted to take a look back at the product launches and improvements of last year in our final Changelog of 2017.
All told, you can find Plaid working with:
- 9,700+ banks for Transactions
- 2,300+ banks for Auth
- 1,200+ banks for Identity
We fully redesigned Link in 2017, with a focus on increasing consumer trust, improving security, and optimizing user conversions. We also added a set of customization features, including:
- Higher-quality analytics and custom overlays so Link matches the existing look and feel of your application
- Improved search to accommodate common abbreviations and improve brand alignment with financial institutions
- Copy and institution display customization features
- Password manager support for iOS
In the coming months, we’ll be releasing our React Native SDK.
In March, we released significant improvements to our core API with new client libraries and cloneable sample code. We also redesigned our API docs and added a stateful sandbox (Note that we will be deprecating our legacy API on September 30, 2018.)
…with lots more to come in 2018! Stay tuned.