Changelog - September 2019
Highlights from what we've been working on over the last month:
UK: We added support for even more institutions using Open Banking APIs, including popular neobank, Monzo.
Transactions: We added historical availability of transactions for more student loan servicers, including Nelnet, EdFinancial Services, and Granite State.
- Credit card details: We enhanced the Liabilities endpoint to now retrieve credit card details from the largest institutions including American Express, Bank of America, Chase, Citi, and Wells Fargo. The endpoint also supports Synchrony retail cards for Walmart, Amazon, Sam’s Club, and more.
- Account subtype filtering: We released subtype filtering in Link iOS and Web which enables you to either show student loan servicers only or credit card institutions only in Link.
- Sandbox data: We updated the sample data in the Sandbox environment to be more realistic for testing purposes.
- We added over 300 institutions to our Investments coverage, including many of Canada’s largest financial institutions such as Bank of Montreal and Royal Bank of Canada.
- Current Balance: We can now support multi-currency accounts. “Current_balance” will display a separate balance for each currency represented by holdings in the account.
- Account Subtypes: We added Canada-specific account subtypes, including RRSP, RESP, TFSA.
Link iOS: We released LinkKit v1.1.23